Today we made sweet ice tea. The process is simple. The ingredients...few. Here's what we did.
1. Filled a pan 2/3 with water.
2. Put onto stove and Heated it on High.
3. While heating; put four tea bags into water. (Be sure to take off the paper. And throw the paper away.)
5. Let the water come to boiling and stay at a rapid boil for 3-5 min.
6. Turn off water.
7. Get a gallon pitcher and put 1 1/2 cups or (c.) of sugar in it.
8. Without letting teabags go into pitcher; pour the tea water into pitcher.
9. Stir until all sugar is dissolved.
10. Continue stirring while completely filling the pitcher with water to the top of the handle.
11. Put tea bags in trash.
12. Put tea in refrigerator.